Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Lives

Love comes in different shapes and sizes. It is all around us. Today is another reminder to be thankful for the loved ones in our life. Cherish today and this moment.

I LOVE love/romance/fairytales


you can find it in nature...

maybe it's hidden in a jar...

you can find it in the bible...

or maybe you etched yours on a tree.

it is easily decorated...

and delicious in every way.

i love when it is funny...


and even more in puppy form.

 and i love that it produces miracles...

Since I know I am not the only lady who loves love, I decided to share some photos from Christopher and my first Valentine's Day.

me and Britt made cupcakes for our boys!
 I came home from class to find a special surprise in my apartment.
 my gorgeous first bouquet from Christopher
 waiting for the boys to arrive. I made a movie basket for Valentines Day {movie, wine, popcorn, blanket, chocolate covered strawberries, photo of us}
 3 years ago, now we are celebrating our 4th Valentine's Day!
 Love Exists.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
Cara

4 comments:

  1. aw that was a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was! so much baking, i wish we could go back in time. especially since i was so freaking tan!! this years photo is going to be a disgrace haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i did a post kind of like this too!! You are so pretty Cara! I hope you and Chris had a happy valentines day!

    ReplyDelete