Friday, April 29, 2011

And We're Off!!

Unfortunately I did not wake up this morning to watch the royal wedding. I believe this is the type of event that will be played over and over again across all stations. Instead I slept in until 9 (yes, that's sleeping in for me).

I have finished packing for me, CL and the pups...


Gave the pups a bath...

(see how much he has changed since he was a baby!)

packed stuff for breakfast (protein, strawberries, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs)...

marinated some steak to throw on the grill tonight once we get to the beach...

and am off to go running before Chris and I meet up to finalize our Mother's Day gifts ;-)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

go outside and get a tan guys!

or go for a nice dip in the pool!

10 comments:

  1. omg ! I want your pups!!!!

    Have a happy weekend beautiful!!

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cute pup :D Have a fun trip!!
    xoxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Have a fabulous trip and weekend!!! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun!! if you're back early enough on Sunday we should make a trip to the farmers market!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pups are ADORABLE!! and you are so completely right it will be played for the next 982749 days straight! so no worries :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have TONS of fun at the beach! Can't wait to see pictures!

    I agree with everyone else: your doggies are SO cute! If I ever meet you (err, WHEN I meet you!), can you please bring them too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. have fun! the dogs are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw your pups are adorable!! I didn't watch either! That's what recaps are for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dogs are so flippin cute! I want a puppy so badly! I can't wait until next month (almost here!) when I can finally get one.

    ReplyDelete