Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Our Life Lately via Instagram

If you don't already follow me on Instagram, you can find me at www.instagram.com/caralucas87!

 

Our first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Lucas! We danced to "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes.

As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted


I loved our cupcakes in shades of pink frosted like roses. 
We used Baltimore Cakery and they were delicious!


A snapshot courtesy of our bridal party. 
I got a few booty grabs in during group photos!


Waking up in Paradise on our honeymoon.


I consumed approximately 49583453463 glasses of frozen mango margaritas.
Hello, tequila!


One of the most gorgeous sunsets I have witnessed.


Cheesing in the hotel mirror! One week as Mr. and Mrs.!


Yummy mexican at the airport in Arizona.
Chicken tacos, salsa and guac, barbacoa and guac tortilla pizza.
I vow to recreate that pizza!


First homemade salsa with our new food processor.
Roma tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, onion, lime and some salt/pepper.
Next time I may cheat and use canned tomatoes and rotel, but this is tasty!


Our weekend projects for the rest of the month.
Refinishing our deck and updating our front door (and shutters) on the house.
Just in time for the holidays!


1 comment:

  1. Love the design of those cupcakes! I almost had our wedding cake done like that but alas I was an indecisive bride!

    ReplyDelete