Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ZUCCHINI NOODLE LASAGNA

When making my grocery list, I try to plan ahead 4-5 dinner ideas for the week. That way I have all of the ingredients on hand and I don't have to play the "what's for dinner" game. I tend to recipe search on Pinterest if I'm in need for new ideas.

I've been seeing SkinnyTaste's zucchini lasagna and this was the perfect meal to start off the week snuggled up on the couch watching The Bachelorette!


I'm horrible and don't have a good after photo or even good photo of the entire baking dish - I blame snap chat and the fact that I am addicted with sending photos that way instead of taking photos for a later use.

The recipe was super simple and really delicious! I didn't have any crushed tomatoes on hand so I substituted that with diced tomatoes and chiles which added a spicy punch to the dish. You definitely do not miss the noodles at all - I'm going to use this recipe for lasagna from now on.

You can find the recipe here.

3 comments: