Monday, November 11, 2013

FANCY GOLD THANKSGIVING TABLESCAPE

Fancy Gold Thanksgiving Tablescape


Once I saw wood chargers at Crate and Barrel, I knew I wanted them for a Thanksgiving tablescape. I think white and wood work so well together without trying. These plates are adorable - and you can find similar ones from Target! 

These white and gold monogram mugs are on my Christmas list. They would make the perfect gift for a girlfriend, too! 

To find where everything is from click the photo above!

3 comments:

  1. i kinda sorta just want the hassle of hosting thanksgiving for this tablescape. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want everything in this board. K thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered myself a mug and a few as gifts! I couldn't resist and got nervous they would be sold out if I waited til Christmas!

      Delete