Sunday, December 1, 2013

AMANDA + CHRIS: PINE VALLEY CHRISTMAS TREE FARM

Today was my first photo shoot as the eye behind the lens and boy am I in love with the results! I'm excited to explore this new adventure and know I'll only get better with time. Chris and Amanda are two of our closest friends and when I asked if I could take a few photos of them at a local Christmas tree farm, they were happy to help!

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day...













The last one I am still swooning over. Next time we will make sure to capture more of that yummy lighting!

7 comments:

  1. Great article I enjoy reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent website. Lots of helpful info here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you guys tend to be up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed a lot reading this post keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very interesting article. Please, share more like this!

    ReplyDelete